Saturday, March 29, 2008

my love

baby the way that youre making me feel

is like feeling a bubble go pop

the way that i feel and the feeling is real so baby

dont you ever stop

like

the way that i ride your body is like riding a roller coaster

heating ya body like a couple of muffins in the toaster

caressing ya body rubbing my fingers up and down ya spine

holding you close and whispering in your ear that you are mine

my loving is like an elephants might

it'll crush you like a boulder

once adonis wraps you up you can never ever get over

cuz my love is like a narcotic that fosters up an addiction

just a taste will leaving you wanting more

its like an itching that i'll scratch with expert fingers

neading the tension outta ya body

relaxing ya getting you into the mood is more than just a hobby

yeah baby i'll do it every fantasy always fullfilled

i'm better than fanatsy island cuz nobody is paying the bill

other brothers bragging about what they can do for ya

but all they really thinking about is when and where they'll score ya

like a baseball diamond running from 3rd to home base

macking behind ya back and saying they love ya to your face

adonis is the one, the number one true lover

i'll never resort to lying cuz for me there is no other

its true my heart tells me that you were sent fromt he heavens above

I said it before i'll say it again, theres nothing quite like my love



a.don.is 2008 (c)

No comments: